The rights of our guests
We are committed to offering all the guests a "responsible service" guaranteeing a healthy and safe environment as well as a courteous and attentive manner, which is not just a formality but our way of working in our organization.
Together for the environment
- Hygiene and safety are our daily commitment through certified sanitation rules and regular check-ups.
- Our guest has the right to a daily change of towels and bed linen unless he/she chooses the "ecological" option in order to reduce the utilization of damaging substances.
- We constantly control all foods and beverages to a healthy standard applying the H.A.C.C.P method: to this end we make daily checks on the hygiene levels in all areas where food is prepared, cooked and conserved.
- The organoleptic quality and taste of our dishes are of the utmost importance and are checked daily by our chefs, and natural, biological and local products are used to enhance the health of our guests.
- We are constantly checking the quality of our service together with guest satisfaction and we are delighted to hear your comments, both positive and negative.
As a member of the Europlan network, Hotel Caesius Thermae & SPA Resort is committed to reducing its environmental impact every day, in collaboration with local partners and suppliers who share the same goals.
Our sustainability actions include:
If you would like to help us in our fight to save the environment you can follow the suggestions below:
- Activation and deactivation of electricity and lighting in the rooms through the insertion of the room card/key.
- Activation of lights in communal areas and corridors by movement sensors.
- Energy saving light bulbs in all areas where possible.
- Controllable software in various areas to comfortably regulate the room temperature both in winter and summer.
- Deactivation of air-conditioning if a window is opened in hotel rooms.
- Production of hot water from heat pumps that reuse the energy made from the cold water cycle of the air-conditioning system in the hotel.
- Restrictors in the showers to reduce the water flow.
- Recycled goods and recycling of rubbish as follows: paper, glass and aluminium, plastic, organic and other waste products. This recycling takes part in all areas of the hotel, also in the guest's room.
- Use of a software for the managament of the hotel and for internal communications to reduce the amount of paper used to a minimum.
- Recycling of paper used for printing. All paper used in the offices is branded recycled, eco-label and not bleached.
- Use of biological detergents and cleaning agents in almost all departments of the hotel.
Reduction of non-recyclable plastic containers and materials by replacing them with bottles, carafes, glasses, cups and plates made of glass, porcelain or biodegradable and compostable materials;
with cutlery made of steel, bamboo or biodegradable materials and with refillable soap and shampoo dispensers.
- Charging stations for electric cars, a bike and e-bike rental and a shuttle service to the historic centre of Bardolino.
“Only when the last tree has been cut down, the last fish been caught, and the last stream poisoned, will we realize we cannot eat money.”
- Leave your car in our garage and use our bicycles or make use of our shuttle bus service or other types of public transport.
- Only use the water that you really need, do not leave taps running and have a shower instead of running a bath.
- Throw your rubbish in our recycling bins, please do not throw anything into the toilets.
- Please inform our staff of any leaking taps etc, even if very small (one drop of water can add up to 10 litres a day)
- Help us reduce the usage of water and detergents simply by leaving the towels that need changing on the floor of the bathrooms. Towels left hanging up will be left for your re-use.
- Choose seasonal local food
- Indian prophecy