• Coming from the A4 Milan-Venice motorway, take the Peschiera del Garda exit and follow directions for Bardolino for about 12 km. Once arriving in Cisano di Bardolino carry on for approx. 200 m and you will see the Hotel Caesius Thermae Spa on your right.
• Coming from the A22 Modena-Brennero motorway take the Affi exit and follow directions for Cavaion V.se and then directions for Bardolino for approx. 7 km. Once arriving in Bardolino, turn left at the roundabout, signposted Lazise, and after about 2.5 km you will find the Hotel Caesius Thermae Spa on your left.
• Verona airport "Valerio Catullo" is about 30 km away and easy to reach using the A22 motorway (Modena-Brennero). The city of Verona is about 30 km away, the city of Mantova about 64 km and the city of Venice about 140 km.
Peschiera del Garda
Bardolino, locally known as "the pearl of Lake Garda" is definitely worth a visit, not only for the natural beauty of its lakeside position but also for the beautiful countryside and surrounding hills where many tourists enjoy their holiday homes and where the famous Bardolino wine is produced.
Bardolino is an old fishing village with little streets that spill out of its characteristic centre which is surrounded by medieval Scaligera stone walls, one can find ancient churches, leaning towers, beautiful parks and Venetian villas. Today Bardolino is definitely one of the top tourist destinations to be found on Lake Garda and offers incredible opportunities of all kinds to the holiday-maker from a relaxing, rejuvenating holiday to an active sporty one for those who love water sports like sailing, canoeing and water-skiing or horse-riding or mountain-biking. Then, it’s a must for lovers of art, culture, food and drink there’s so much on offer in Bardolino.
At just a short distance from the Hotel Caesius you can find:
• GARDALAND, the most famous theme park in the whole of Italy (10k)
• MOVIE STUDIOS PARK and AQUA PARADISE PARK, two theme parks (8k)
• PARCO NATURA VIVA in Pastrengo (zoo and safari park) (10k)
• PARCO GIARDINO SIGURTA’, botanical gardens in Valeggio sul Mincio (10k)
• The famous CATULLO CAVES in Sirmione (20k)
• The splendid city of VERONA (30k)
• IL VITTORIALE DEGLI ITALIANI, home to the famous Italian poet Gabriele d’Annunzio a Gardone Riviera (45k)
• BOTANICAL GARDENS “A. HRUSKA” di ANDRE’ HELLER in Gardone Riviera (45 km)
• MONTE BALDO also known as Europe’s botanical garden, reachable from a cable car from Malcesine (38k)
Do not miss GARDACONCIERGE.COM! To be informed of all events of Lake Garda and the territory.
When we talk about entertainment, we are also talking about diversion to 360°. Lake Garda and its surroundings offer you the opportunity to experience unique emotions to the wide choice of theme parks offering. Entry tickets for these parks can be purchased directly at the hotel at a discounted price.
• Gardaland: 10 km, with a wide proposal of 38 attractions and 4 theme villages. Gardaland is now the largest amusement park in Italy and among the largest in Europe and offers its guests with 11 different shows each day, 5 themed restaurants, all surrounded by beautiful scenery of green flowers and manicured flower beds.
• Caneva World: 8 km, the complex consists of five areas: Aqua Park (set in a tropical island), Movieland Park (movie-themed), Medieval Times (medieval tournament), Rock Star Restaurant (typical American dishes) Night Festival (Disco summer).
• Park Jungle Adventure: an adventure park that features three different journeys, suitable for all ages. Depending on the route, you can test yourself with: the cable car up and down, the network of fisherman, the trunk balance, the Himalayan bridge, the bridge Canadian, and various other attractions.
• Parco Natura Viva Pastrengo (10 km), probably the best wildlife park in Italy and is divided two sections im Park Safari: to visit with the car / Wildlife Park: to visit on foot with a walk of 2.3 hours. In this area there are also children's play area.
For more information, please fill out the form below.