We make use of personalized alkalising and detoxifying techniques that help to lose weight, reduce water retention and cellulite. The basic principle is that every food must be, first and foremost, a pleasure. And by leaving you in the hands of Dr. Evelina Flachi, you will have one of the best experts in nutritional science at your service.
The diet developed by the well-known nutritionist Dott.ssa Evelina Flachi is combined with methodological procedures, targeted beauty treatments and the use of Caesius thermal water, thus becoming a true detox diet, fighting overweight, water retention and cellulite. The programme is personalized and tailored to the constitution, critical body points and shape of the specific person. The diet can be adapted to the needs of vegetarian, vegan and celiac guests.
• Dott.ssa Flachi’s method has the following three goals: Detox / Internal body cleansing and boosting metabolism / Weight loss
• Approach: 5 meals (3 main meals and 2 snacks) / 5 nutrients (proteins, carbohydrates, vegetable fats, vitamins/minerals and fibres) / principle of the "5 P" (primi, pane, polenta, pizza, patate - pasta/ice, bread, polenta, pizza, potatoes; are to be eaten in moderation and never together at the same meal).
• Duration: 3, 5 or 7 days, during which participants drink daily Caesius low mineralized water (also as special drinks and herbal teas), which stimulates digestive processes and kidney and liver cleansing while also regulating the basial and glucose metabolism and favouring the elimination of uric acid.
It is recommend to have thermal water baths to reduce water retention, cellulite and overweight. Doctors and staff at the thermal center advise you to a light but delicious diet with the right combination of food and especially to alkalinizing dishes. A particularly favourable climate, a rejuvenating environment and a hotel with modern thermal, Ayurveda and wellness center convinced Dr. Flachi to choose Lake Garda and Hotel Caesius Thermae & Spa Resort in Bardolino as location for her diet philosophy. For those who do not stay at the hotel, it is possible to request an appointment in order to carry out the treatments and methodologies of Penta diet.
Dott.ssa Evelina Flachi holds a university degree in biology and has been a member of the biological association of Milan since 1974. Since 1979, she has been a Specialist in Nutritional Science-Nutritionist at the faculty of medicine and surgery in Milan - she works as a researcher at the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR, National Science Research Council) of the University of Milan. Dott. Flachi fulfils important professional tasks, among them the following:
• Contractual university teacher on the subject "NUTRITION FOR YOUR WELL-BEING" at the faculty of medicine and surgery of the university of Milan (2009 - 2010) - speaker on scientific subjects at medical congresses, symposia and post-graduate courses.
• Vice president of Food Education Italy - Italian Foundation of Nutritional Science www.foodedu.it
• Member of the scientific committee "SCUOLA PER EXPO 2015" (school for the 2015 Expo) of the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research (MIUR)
• Member of the "Tavoli Expo" (PROMOS, special agency of the Milan chamber of commerce for the promotion of international activities) from 2011 until today (Tavolo expo salute, presentation on the topic of health and Tavolo expo agroalimentare, presentation on agricultural and food research)
• Journalist from 1991 - present (Milano)
• From 1991 until 2010 advisor the Milan press club
• Scientific advisor to RAI with regular participation in Antonella Clerici’s cooking programme "La Prova del Cuoco" on RAI1 from Septembere 2004/2005 to today
Publications: May 2011 "La Dieta Flachi" (The Flachi Diet) Rizzoli Editore / January 2009 "L’Europa in Tavola" (European Dishes) Ed. Ulisse / May 2007 "Oggi cucini tu light" (Cook Lightly Today) with Antonella Clerici Oscar Mondadori / April 2007 "Dimagrisci dormendo" (How to Lose Weight While Sleeping) – in charge of the Italian edition of the "Food Editore" / May 2006 "Il Pentagono del Benessere – Dalla Pentadieta ad un corretto stile di vita" (The Pentago of Well-Being – from the 5-Step Diet to a Healthy Lifestyle) Oscar Mondadori / December 2000 "Mangiare bene per vivere meglio" (Eat Healthy, Live Better) Oscar Mondadori.
For more information, please fill out the form below.