Our mandatory principle that we never infringe is to make sure you have the longest list of services included in your rates. Because to us, seeing you happy and satisfied is priceless. To make sure we deliver this accordingly, we are willing to discuss and accommodate your requests whenever and wherever possible.
All our swimming pools are attended by a team of experienced staff and the waters are treated following very specific guidelines that respect both health and the environment.
• Outdoor swimming pools with hydromassages (summer opening)
• Indoor pool with hydromassage
• Kneipp cure facility with thermal water
• 34°C Thermal pool
• 34°C Saltwater Thermal pool
• 34°C Thermal pool with jacuzzi
• Bathrobe for adults (bathrobe for children available at surcharge) / Pool towel / Slippers
• Finnish sauna
• Calidarium (steam bath)
• Mediterranean sauna (steam bath of moderate heat)
• Emotional showers
• Ice fountain
• 1 relaxation massage (25 min) per person per stay with a minimum 7-night stay
A luxuriant botanical garden that, with olive trees, oleanders and palms, unites a great variety of plants and typical regional flowers. It is available to guests for moments of relaxation. In the corner with Mediterranean herbs and spices, one can see and recognize beneficial and aromatic plants used in the kitchens of the Caesius. The olive-garden complete with hammocks is an ideal place for those seeking tranquility and a peaceful spot for total relaxation.
The following free activities are held depending on the weather conditions and have to be booked at reception:
• Guided walks (available from June to September, depending on the weather)
• Guided bicycle tours (available from June to September, depending on the weather)
• Nordic Walking (available from June to September, depending on the weather)
• Morning gymnastics
• Water aerobics (available from June to September)
• Tenniscourts* (available from June to October)
• Reductions on several green fees (available from June to September)
• Sailing aboard our ship, the San Nicolò. (subject to availability)
*Free use of the tennis courts (clay courts) at Residence Arca.
• Shuttle bus from the hotel to Bardolino and to the tennis courts (free service, on request at reception)
• Tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms
• Musical evenings
• For our smallest guests (4 -13 years old) we’ve equipped a cosy, colorful playroom, open daily, kids should be accompanied by an adult.
• Every Friday from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. (on request, at last one day before,free of charge) and every Saturday from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m., there is an animator for your children at your complete disposal. It’s a free service.
• In the summer the Baby club moves outside in our garden, next to the Baby pool.
For more information, please fill out the form below.